What personal information do we collect?
When you visit our website for the purposes of an inquiry, to make reports, file a claim or update a location, we may ask about your name, email and other information in order be able to provide a reply.
The data we use in the provision of insurance services is based on legitimate interest and may include:
- Individual, Trade and Company Names
- Addresses and Countries
- Telephone Numbers
- Email Addresses
How is your personal information used?
Personal information may occasionally arise in connection with our commercial operations to facilitate the placing of various insurance products.
Employees or applicants may opt out of providing any personal information by informing us in writing, but this may affect your application.
Specifically, personal information can be used to:
- Process applications for products and services;
- Provide information and services as requested by clients;
- Provide training and monitoring of insurance programs;
- Develop new services;
- Market products and services (subject to appropriate consent); and
- Fulfill other contractual obligations for the individual.
How is your personal information shared?
How is your information secured?
Reksons utilizes tested technical, physical, operational, and organizational safeguards commensurate to the assessed threat level and cost of implementation to secure your personal information based on the purpose and use as detailed above.